Differentiation between peri-anastomotic inflammatory changes and local recurrence following neoadjuvant radiochemotherapy surgery for colorectal cancer using visual and semiquantitative analysis of PET-CT data
2010) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 54(3). p.327-332 Mark(
- Recombinant human erythropoietin α modulates the effects of radiotherapy on colorectal cancer microvessels
- Assessment of therapy response by DCE-MRI with a macromolecular gadolinium contrast agent.
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation versus hyperfractionated accelerated radiotherapy in locally advanced rectal cancer
Noninvasive monitoring of radiotherapy-induced microvascular changes using dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (DCE-MRI) in a colorectal tumor model
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 64(4). p.1188-1196 Mark(
- In vivo mapping of the effects of radiotherapy on neovascular permeability using dynamic contrast enhanced MRI
- Effect of rh EPO on tissue oxygen and flow mapping: experimental study in a rat colorectal cancer model
- In vivo mapping of the effects of radiotherapy on neovascular permeability using dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (DCE-MRI)
- Clinical implementation of intensity modulated arc therapy (IMAT) for rectal cancer.
- Clinical implementation of intesity modulated arc therapy (IMAT) for rectal cancer