- Genetics of vocal quality characteristics in monozygotic twins: A multiparameter approach
The long-term speech outcome in Flemish young adults after two different types of palatoplasty
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY. 68(7). p.865-875 Mark(
The impact of hearing aid use on the nasalance scores of adults with hearing loss.
2002) Journal of speech - language pathology and audiology. 26. p.27-36 Mark(
- A comparative study of age and degree of facial nerve recovery in patients with Bell's palsy.
- Sensitivity of transient evoked and distortion product otoacoustic emissions to the direct effects of noise on the human cochlea
- Slecht Horen, Anders Horen
- Masking effects and tinnitus as explanatory variables in hearing disability
- Multi variant analysis of otoacoustic emissions and estimation of hearing thresholds: transient evoked otoacoustic emissions
- Mechanisms in noise-induced permanent hearing loss: an evoked otoacoustic emission and auditory brainstem response study.
- Audiovisual speech reception in noise and self-perceived hearing disability in sensorineural hearing loss.