Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- Growth differentiation factor 15, a marker of lung involvement in systemic sclerosis, is involved in fibrosis development but is not indispensable for fibrosis development
- Quantification of IFNγ- and IL17-producing cells after stimulation with citrullinated proteins in healthy subjects and RA patients
- Quantification of citrullination by means of skewed isotope distribution pattern
- GDF15, a distinct TGFb family member, is differentially regulated in spondyloarthritides compared to other rheumatic diseases
- Reduced levels of the TGFB family member GDF15 in spondyloarthritis versus other rheumatic diseases
- Specific anti-nuclear antibodies in systemic sclerosis patients with and without skin involvement: an extended methodological approach
- Neutrophil elastase is the 'histone H2A-specific protease'
- Invariant natural killer T cells are natural regulators of murine spondylarthritis
- Citrullinated vimentin as an important antigen in immune complexes from synovial fluid of rheumatoid arthritis patients with antibodies against citrullinated proteins