Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- Growth differentiation factor 15, a marker of lung involvement in systemic sclerosis, is involved in fibrosis development but is not indispensable for fibrosis development
- Quantification of IFNγ- and IL17-producing cells after stimulation with citrullinated proteins in healthy subjects and RA patients
- Quantification of citrullination by means of skewed isotope distribution pattern
- GDF15, a distinct TGFb family member, is differentially regulated in spondyloarthritides compared to other rheumatic diseases
- Reduced levels of the TGFB family member GDF15 in spondyloarthritis versus other rheumatic diseases
- Neutrophil elastase is the 'histone H2A-specific protease'
- Specific anti-nuclear antibodies in systemic sclerosis patients with and without skin involvement: an extended methodological approach
- The small heat-shock protein HSP27 shows decreased expression in OA-chondrocytes and mediates IL-6 secretion in human articular chondrocytes
- The small heat-shock protein HSP27 shows a decreased abundance in OA and mediates IL-1B induced IL-6 secretion in human articular chondrocytes