- Application of µCT in arthritis and osteoporosis research
- Distinct dysregulation of the small leucine-rich repeat protein family in osteoarthritic acetabular labrum compared to articular cartilage
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- Growth differentiation factor 15, a marker of lung involvement in systemic sclerosis, is involved in fibrosis development but is not indispensable for fibrosis development
- Proof of concept: enthesitis and new bone formation in spondyloarthritis are driven by mechanical strain and stromal cells
- Heat-shock proteins in stromal joint tissues: innocent bystanders or disease-initiating proteins?
- Second generation characterized chondrocyte implantation for the treatment of cartilage lesions in the knee
A pilot study of the use of an osteochondral scaffold plug for cartilage repair in the knee and how to deal with early clinical failures
2012) ARTHROSCOPY-THE JOURNAL OF ARTHROSCOPIC AND RELATED SURGERY. 28(2). p.225-233 Mark(
- First insights into human acetabular labrum cell metabolism
- The combination of microfracture and a cell-free polymer-based implant immersed with autologous serum for cartilage defect coverage