- Application of µCT in arthritis and osteoporosis research
- Distinct dysregulation of the small leucine-rich repeat protein family in osteoarthritic acetabular labrum compared to articular cartilage
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- Growth differentiation factor 15, a marker of lung involvement in systemic sclerosis, is involved in fibrosis development but is not indispensable for fibrosis development
- Heat-shock proteins in stromal joint tissues: innocent bystanders or disease-initiating proteins?
- Proof of concept: enthesitis and new bone formation in spondyloarthritis are driven by mechanical strain and stromal cells
- Second generation characterized chondrocyte implantation for the treatment of cartilage lesions in the knee
- The combination of microfracture and a cell-free polymer-based implant immersed with autologous serum for cartilage defect coverage
- Short-term outcome of the second generation characterized chondrocyte implantation for the treatment of cartilage lesions in the knee
- Midterm results of the treatment of cartilage defects in the knee using alginate beads containing human mature allogenic chondrocytes