- Is nematode colonisation in the presence of Scolelepis in tropical sandy-beach sediment similar to the colonisation process in temperate sandy beaches?
- Tidal exposure or microhabitats: what determines sandy-beach nematode zonation?: a case study of a macrotidal ridge-and-runnel sandy beach in Belgium
- The importance of biological interactions for the vertical distribution of nematodes in a temperate ultra-dissipitave sandy beach
- The effect of the dominant polychaete Scolelepis squamata on nematode colonisation in sandy beach sediments: an experimental approach
- The role of abiotic and biotic factors in the vertical distribution of sandy beach nematodes
Use of benthic vs planktonic organic matter by sandy-beach organisms: a food tracing experiment with (13)C labelled diatoms
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 407(2). p.309-314 Mark(
- NeMys: an online nematode identification and taxonomical tool