- Student dropout and mobility, a chicken-and-egg-situation?
- Differences in study motivation within and between genders : an examination by gender typicality among early adolescents
- Language assessment policies and practices in contexts of diversity: Unravelling the tensions.
- The Impact of Online Social Spaces (SNSs & SDAs) and the Increase of Commodification and Marketisation of Homo-friendly Spaces on the Social Identity Construction of Ageing Gay Men in Northeast of England.
- School context and ethnic minority adolescent religiosity : a longitudinal study
- Multicultural teaching in Flemish secondary schools : the role of track, ethnic school composition, and teachers’ ethnic prejudice
- Engendering culture : the relationship of gender identity and pressure for gender conformity with adolescents’ interests in the arts and literature
Multilingual school population : ensuring school belonging by tolerating multilingualism
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BILINGUAL EDUCATION AND BILINGUALISM . 20(7). p.868-882 Mark(
- Veilige hechting met ouders, leerkrachten en school, sociale cohesie op school en etnische vooroordelen bij Vlaamse jongeren
- How humor makes or breaks student-teacher relationships : a classroom ethnography in Belgium