- Crack mitigation in concrete : superabsorbent polymers as key to success?
- Internal curing of cement pastes by superabsorbent polymers studied by means of neutron radiography
- Reducing the risk of thermal cracking in cementitious materials by means of encapsulated phase-change materials
Can superabsorbent polymers mitigate shrinkage in cementitious materials blended with supplementary cementitious mateirals?
2016) Concrete with Supplementary Cementitious Mateirals. RILEM PRO 113. p.21-29 Mark(
- Role of the surface chemistry of the adsorbent on the initialization step of the water sorption process
- Towards an adequate deicing salt scaling resistance of high-volume fly ash (HVFA) concrete and concrete with superabsorbent polymers (SAPs)
- Superabsorbent polymers to promote and stimulate autogenous healing in cementitious materials
- Repeated autogenous healing in strain-hardening cementitious composites by using superabsorbent polymers
- Self-healing mortar with pH-sensitive superabsorbent polymers : testing of the sealing efficiency by water flow tests
- Chloride penetration in cracked mortar and the influence of autogenous crack healing