Sequential changes in motor speech across a levodopa cycle in advanced Parkinson's disease
2010) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY. 12(5). p.405-413 Mark(
- Breathiness as a feminine voice characteristic: A perceptual approach
- The effect of levodopa on respiration and word intelligibility in people with advanced Parkinson's disease
- Levodopa-induced modifications of prosody and comprehensibility in advanced Parkinson's disease as perceived by professional listeners
- Levodopa-induced alterations in speech rate in advanced Parkinson's disease
- Effect of cleft type on overall speech intelligibility and resonance.
- Aerodynamic and acoustic characteristics of voice in Prader-Willi syndrome.
- De relevantie van nasometrie in de diagnostiek van velofaryngeale stoornissen
- Uvulopalatofaryngoplastiek (UPPP): invloed op spraak en slikken