- Intensification pathway for improvement of smallholder cassava production systems in Southern Côte d'Ivoire
- Assessment of low-input technologies to improve productivity of early harvested cassava in Côte d'Ivoire
- Soil fertility in land use for sustainable food crops production in the southern Côte d'Ivoire.
Ferralsols of southern Côte d'Ivoire under strong land pressure: what alternative to an improving soil fertility for a sustainable cassava production?
2014) BASIC RESEARCH JOURNAL OF SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE. 2(6). p.62-69 Mark(
- Microbial populations involved in the suppression of Rhizoctonia solani AG1-1B by lignin incorporation in soil
- Soil organic carbon-stock changes in Flemish grassland soils from 1990 to 2000
- Manipulating the N release from N-15-labelled celery residues by using straw and vinasses in Flanders (Belgium)
- Manipulating nitrogen release from nitrogen-rich crop residues using organic wastes under field conditions
- Manipulating the N release from N-rich crop residues by using organic wastes on soils with different textures
- Influence of DCD and DMPP on soil N dynamics after incorporation of vegetable crop residues