- Computed tomographic analysis of the quality of trunk muscles in asymptomatic and symptomatic lumbar discectomy patients
- Assessment of the validity of the Biering-Sorensen test for measuring back muscle fatigue based on EMG median frequency characteristics of back and hip muscles
- Correlations between short-time Fourier- and continuous wavelet transforms in the analysis of localized back and hip muscle fatigue during isometric contractions
- Test-retest reliability of wavelet- and Fourier based EMG (instantaneous) median frequencies in the evaluation of back and hip muscle fatigue during isometric back extensions
- Statistical modelling of fatigue-related electromyographic median frequency characteristics of back and hip muscles during a standardized isometric back extension test
- Evidence of changes in sural nerve conduction mediated by light emitting diode irradiation
- Fatigue related electromyographic median frequency characteristics of back and hip muscles during isometric back extensions
- Validity of the heart rate deflection point as a predictor of lactate threshold concepts during cycling
- Differences in electromyographic activity in the multifidus muscle and the iliocostalis lumborum between healthy subjects and patients with sub-acute and chronic low back pain.
Onderzoek naar predisponerende factoren met betrekking tot het functioneel resultaat na een voorste kruisbandreconstructie.
2002) VLAAMS TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR SPORTGENEESKUNDE EN SPORTWETENSCHAPPEN. 7(10). p.7-10 Mark(