- Efficacy of a trans-sialidase-ISCOMATRIX subunit vaccine candidate to protect against experimental Chagas disease
Production, purification and crystallization of a trans-sialidase from Trypanosoma vivax
2015) ACTA CRYSTALLOGRAPHICA SECTION F-STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY COMMUNICATIONS. 71(5). p.577-585 Mark(
Structure of Ostertagia ostertagi ASP-1: insights into disulfide-mediated cyclization and dimerization
2013) ACTA CRYSTALLOGRAPHICA SECTION D-BIOLOGICAL CRYSTALLOGRAPHY. 69(4). p.493-503 Mark(
- X-ray structure of Ostertagia ostertagi ASP-1 provides detailed insights in dimerization mechanism and protein cyclization
- Vaccine testing of recombinant versions of the protective activation-associated secreted proteins from the bovine abomasal parasite Ostertagia ostertagi
- The HAC1 gene from Pichia pastoris: characterization and effect of its overexpression on the production of secreted, surface displayed and membrane proteins
- Monoclonal antibodies reveal a weak interaction between the F18 fimbrial adhesin FedF and the major subunit FedA
- An invertebrate TNF functional analogue activates macrophages via lectin-saccharide interaction with ion channels
- Production and characterization of receptor-specific TNF muteins
- Bioavailability of recombinant tumor necrosis factor determines its lethality in mice.
- Characterization of the interaction between murine tumour necrosis factor and monoclonal antibodies.
- Identification of tumor necrosis factor (TNF) amino acids crucial for binding to the murine p75 TNF receptor and construction of receptor-selective mutants.
- Heterotrimers formed by tumor necrosis factors of different species or muteins.
- Characterization of sialyltransferase mutants using surface plasmon resonance.
- Differential response of alpha(2)-macroglobulin-deficient mice in models of lethal TNF-induced inflammation.
- Tumor necrosis factor-induced cytotoxicity is not related to rates of mitochondrial morphological abnormalities or autophagy-changes that can be mediated by TNFR-I or TNFR-II
- Inhibition of and sensitization to the lethal effects of tumor necrosis factor
- Receptor-selective mutants of tumour necrosis factor in the therapy of cancer: preclinical studies
- Expression in plants of the cloned satellite tobacco necrosis virus genome and of derived insertion mutants