- Medical display simulation chain (MEDISIC): preliminary results
- Hex-splines: a novel spline family for hexagonal lattices
Image scrambling without bandwidth expansion
2004) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS FOR VIDEO TECHNOLOGY. 14(6). p.892-897 Mark(
- A versatile wavelet domain noise filtration technique for medical imaging
- Suppression of sampling moire in color printing by spline-based least-squares prefiltering
- Noise reduction by fuzzy image filtering
- An integrated method of adaptive enhancement for unsupervised segmentation of MRI brain images
- A medical feature enhancing new denoising technique for ultrasound images.
- Suppressing sampling moiré by least-squares prefiltering in color printing.
- A new denoising technique for ultrasound images using morphological properties of speckle combined with tissue classifying parameters