- Towards nutrition sensitive agriculture. Actor readiness to reduce food and nutrient losses or wastes along the dairy value chain in Uganda
A comparison of two low-calorie sweeteners and sugar in dark chocolate on sensory attributes and emotional conceptualisations
2018) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCES AND NUTRITION. 69(3). p.344-357 Mark(
- Farmers’ adoption of agricultural innovations: A systematic review on willingness to pay studies.
- Constraints for future cocoa production in Ghana
- Emotional and sensory evaluation of cheese : the effect of health labels
- Do anticipated emotions influence behavioural intention and behaviour to consume filled chocolates?
- On consumers’ use and brand equity of sports nutrition products
- The social and economic impact of biofortification through genetic modification
- Implicit measurement of preference and emotion in universal and personally accepted and non-accepted drinks
- Emotional and sensory profiling by children and teenagers : a case study of the check-all-that-apply method on biscuits