Acinetobacter gandensis sp. nov. isolated from horse and cattle
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 64(12). p.4007-4015 Mark(
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization method using peptide nucleic acid probes for rapid detection of Lactobacillus and Gardnerella spp.
- OXA-23-producing Acinetobacter species from horses: a public health hazard?
- Some coagulase-negative Staphylococcus species affect udder health more than others
- Use of transfer RNA-intergenic spacer PCR combined with capillary electrophoresis to identify coagulase-negative Staphylococcus species originating from bovine milk and teat apices
- tDNA-PCR followed by automated fluorescent capillary electrophoresis for identification of bacterial species
- Validation of tDNA-intergenic spacer PCR for species level identification of bovine coagulase-negative staphylococci
- Comparison of tDNA-intergenic spacer PCR and RPOB-gene sequencing for species level identification of bovine coagulase-negative Staphylococci
- Recovery of Moraxella ovis from the bovine respiratory tract and differentiation of Moraxella species by tDNA-intergenic spacer PCR
- Comparison of tRNA-intergenic spacer PCR and gene sequencing for species-level identification of coagulase-negative staphylococci