- Combination of COFRADIC and high temperature - extended column length conventional liquid chromatography: A very efficient way to tackle complex protein samples, such as serum
- Expression and activity of the nucleotide-binding domains of the human ABCA1 transporter
- Phosphorylation by protein kinase CK2 modulates the activity of the ATP binding cassette A1 transporter
- Characterization of the ABCA transporter subfamily: Identification of prokaryotic and eukaryotic members, phylogeny and topology
- Effect of mutations of N- and C-terminal charged residues on the activity of LCAT.
- Comparison of the aggregation properties, secondary structure and apoptotic effects of wild-type, Flemish and Dutch N-terminally truncated amyloid beta peptides.
- A hydrophobic cluster at the surface of the human plasma phospholipid transfer protein is critical for activity on high density lipoproteins.
- Characterization of recombinant wild type and site-directed mutations of apolipoprotein C-III: Lipid binding, displacement of ApoE, and inhibition of lipoprotein lipase.
- Apoptosis induced in neuronal cells by C-terminal amyloid beta-fragments is correlated with their aggregation properties in phospholipid membranes.
Headgroup specificity of lecithin cholesterol acyltransferase for monomeric and vesicular phospholipids.
2000) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR AND CELL BIOLOGY OF LIPIDS. 1486(2-3). p.321-327 Mark(