Class identity assignment for amphetamines using neural networks and GC-FTIR data
2006) SPECTROCHIMICA ACTA PART A-MOLECULAR AND BIOMOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY. 64(5). p.1110-1117 Mark(
- Chemometric detection of thermally degraded samples in the analysis of drugs of abuse with gas chromatography-Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy.
- Simultaneous, quantitative determination of opiates, amphetamines, cocaine and benzoylecgonine in oral fluid by liquid chromatography quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Automated recognition of ergogenic aids using Soft Independent Modeling of Class Analogy (SIMCA).
- Analysis of benzo(a)pyrene diol epoxide-DNA adducts by capillary zone electrophoresis-electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry in conjunction with sample stacking.
- Quantitative determination of n-propane, iso-butane, and n-butane by headspace GC-MS in intoxications by inhalation of lighter fluid.
- No Compound A formation with Superia (R) during minimal-flow sevoflurane anesthesia: A comparison with Sofnolime.
- Distribution study of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine and 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine in a fatal overdose
- Distribution profile study of 4-MTA based on a fatal intoxication.
- A structured approach for screening the relevant factors in a PTV injection optimizing procedure