- Decreased resting state metabolic activity in frontopolar and parietal brain regions is associated with suicide plans in depressed individuals
Subgenual anterior cingulate-medial orbitofrontal functional connectivity in medication-resistant major depression : a neurobiological marker for accelerated intermittent Theta Burst Stimulation treatment?
2017) BIOLOGICAL PSYCHIATRY. COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE AND NEUROIMAGING. 2(7). p.556-565 Mark(
- Accelerated intermittent theta burst stimulation for suicide risk in therapy-resistant depressed patients : a randomized, sham-controlled trial
- Differential neural correlates of set-shifting in the bingeing-purging and restrictive subtypes of anorexia nervosa : an fMRI study
- Accelerated intermittent theta burst stimulation treatment in medication-resistant major depression : a fast road to remission?
- Is there a neuroanatomical basis of the vulnerability to suicidal behavior?: a coordinate-based meta-analysis of structural and functional MRI studies
- The acute effects of accelerated repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation on suicide risk in unipolar depression: preliminary results
- Self-directedness: an indicator for clinical response to HF-rTMS treatment in refractory melancholic depression
- Do restrictive and bingeing/purging subtypes of anorexia nervosa differ on central coherence and set shifting?