Antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of Arcobacter butzleri and Arcobacter cryaerophilus strains isolated from humans and broilers
2004) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 10(3). p.243-247 Mark(
- Streptococcus minor sp nov., from faecal samples and tonsils of domestic animals
- Globicatella sulfidifaciens sp nov., isolated from purulent infections in domestic animals.
- Susceptibility of Arcobacter butzleri, Arcobacter cryaerophilus, and Arcobacter skirrowii to antimicrobial agents used in selective media.
- Development of a new protocol for the isolation and quantification of Arcobacter species from poultry products.
- Enterococcus villorum sp nov., an enteroadherent bacterium associated with diarrhoea in piglets.
- Identification of aesculin-hydrolyzing streptococci, lactococci, aerococci and enterococci from subclinical intramammary infections in dairy cows.
- Streptococcus intestinalis Robinson et al. 1988 and Streptococcus alactolyticus Farrow et al. 1984 are phenotypically indistinguishable.
- Comparison of glycopeptide-resistant Enterococcus faecium isolates and glycopeptide resistance genes of human and animal origins
- Streptococcus pluranimalium sp nov., from cattle and other animals.