- Bacterial diversity assessment in Antarctic terrestrial and aquatic microbial mats: a comparison between bidirectional pyrosequencing and cultivation
- Heterotrophic bacterial diversity in aquatic microbial mat communities from Antarctica
Effect of food preservation on the grazing behavior and on the gut flora of the harpacticoid copepod Paramphiascella fulvofasciata
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 407(1). p.63-69 Mark(
- Evidence for widespread endemism among Antarctic micro-organisms
- Grazing of the harpacticoid Paramphiascella fulvofasciata on freeze-dried diatoms
- Antarctic microbial biodiversity: the importance of geographical and ecological factors
- The limnology and biology of the Dufek Massif, Transantarctic Mountains 82° South
- Exploration of the microbial diversity and assessment of the environmental impact in the region of the Antarctic research station 'Princess Elisabeth'
- Polymerase chain reaction denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis analysis of the N-2-fixing bacterial diversity in soil under Acacia tortilis ssp raddiana and Balanites aegyptiaca in the dryland part of Senegal.
- Phylogenetic analysis of partial bacterial 16S rDNA sequences of tropical grass pasture soil under Acacia tortilis subsp. raddiana in Senegal