- Bisphosphonates or denosumab discontinuation and risk of fractures : response to the letter by Anastasilakis et al.
Composite breast reconstruction : implant-based breast reconstruction with adjunctive lipofilling
2017) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 70(8). p.1051-1058 Mark(
- Drug holidays from bisphosphonates and denosumab in postmenopausal osteoporosis : EMAS position statement
- Osteoporosis management in patients with breast cancer : EMAS position statement
- Whole breast and regional nodal irradiation in prone versus supine position in left sided breast cancer
- Interventions to reduce the risk of ovarian and fallopian tube cancer : a European Menopause and Andropause Society position statement
- EMAS recommendations for conditions in the workplace for menopausal women
- Coping with menopausal symptoms: an internet survey of Belgian postmenopausal women
- Nocturia and hormone replacement therapy : do we change the bladder or the kidney?
- A model of care for healthy menopause and ageing : EMAS position statement