Musical agency reduces perceived exertion during strenuous physical performence.
2013) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 110(44). p.17784-17789 Mark(
- Perception and production of complex bowing movements in violin performance
- Acoustical features of complex bowing patterns in violin performance
- Auditory perception of note transitions in simulated complex bowing patterns
- Respiration as a indicator of embodied music cognition in collaborative vocal performance
- Sculpting the sound: timbre-shapers in classical Hindustani chordophones
- Respiration as a tool for nonverbal communication in accompanied vocal performance