- Expression of the Arabidopsis jasmonate signalling repressor JAZ1/TIFY10A is stimulated by auxin
- WRKY23 gene dosage is crucial to attenuate both the SHR-and auxin-dependent signalling in the control of root stem cell specification and maintenance
- A role for AtWRKY23 in feeding site establishment of plant-parasitic nematodes
Developmental biology of roots: one common pathway for all angiosperms?
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PLANT DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY. 1(2). p.212-225 Mark(
- Characterization of AtWRKY23, an Arabidopsis thaliana gene that is highly expressed in nematode induced feeding sites
- Functional analysis of a plant transcription factor that is highly upregulated upon nematode infection
- WRKY23 regulates auxin distribution through activation of flavonoid biosynthesis
- ARM1: applications for engineered resistance to plant-parasitic nematodes.
- Molecular markers and cell cycle inhibitors show the importance of cell cycle progression in nematode-induced galls and syncytia
- Cell cycle progression in nematode-induced galls and syncytia