- Proteolysis is a confounding factor in the interpretation of faecal calprotectin
- Genetic aspects of scurvy and the European famine of 1845-1848
- Unanswered questions in including HDL-cholesterol in the cardiovascular risk estimation: is time still on our side?
The haptoglobin phenotype influences the risk of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in kidney transplant patients
2012) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 26(5). p.566-571 Mark(
- Is it time to apply genographics in medical diagnosis?
- A genome-wide association study identifies rs2000999 as a strong genetic determinant of circulating haptoglobin levels
Human plasma protein polymorphisms and the persistence of cultural diversity
2012) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 109(43). p.E2914-E2914 Mark(
- Haptoglobin polymorphism: a key factor in the proatherogenic role of B cells?
- Vitamin C deficiency: more than just a nutritional disorder
- Spuriously high thyrotropin values due to anti-thyrotropin antibodies in adult patients