- Unanswered questions in including HDL-cholesterol in the cardiovascular risk estimation: is time still on our side?
- Vernal keratoconjunctivitis in school children in Rwanda and its association with socio-economic status: a population-based survey
- Donor haptoglobin phenotype determines outcome following liver transplantation
- Donor haptoglobin phenotype determines iron status and outcome following liver transplantation
- Determinants of ferritin and soluble transferrin receptors as iron status parameters in young adult women
- Variation in HDL cholesterol methodology and calibration may lead to erroneous cardiovascular risk estimation
- The glomerular filtration rate in an apparently healthy population and its relation with cardiovascular mortality during 10 years
- Vitamin D binding protein, bone status and body composition in community-dwelling elderly men.
- Epidemiological evidence for an association between habitual tea consumption and markers of chronic inflammation
Associations between dimensions of job stress and biomarkers of inflammation and infection
2006) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CARDIOVASCULAR PREVENTION & REHABILITATION. 13(Suppl. 1). p.S14-S14 Mark(