- Unanswered questions in including HDL-cholesterol in the cardiovascular risk estimation: is time still on our side?
- Donor haptoglobin phenotype determines outcome following liver transplantation
- Vernal keratoconjunctivitis in school children in Rwanda and its association with socio-economic status: a population-based survey
- Donor haptoglobin phenotype determines iron status and outcome following liver transplantation
- Determinants of ferritin and soluble transferrin receptors as iron status parameters in young adult women
- Variation in HDL cholesterol methodology and calibration may lead to erroneous cardiovascular risk estimation
- The glomerular filtration rate in an apparently healthy population and its relation with cardiovascular mortality during 10 years
- Vitamin D binding protein, bone status and body composition in community-dwelling elderly men.
Associations between dimensions of job stress and biomarkers of inflammation and infection
2006) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CARDIOVASCULAR PREVENTION & REHABILITATION. 13(Suppl. 1). p.S14-S14 Mark(
- The importance of standardization of creatinine in the implementation of guidelines and recommendations for CKD: implications for CKD management programmes