- Non-transferrin-bound iron in untreated and ribavirin-treated chronic hepatitis C patients
- Non-transferrin-bound iron in chronic hepatitis C.
- Factors influencing ribavirin-induced hemolysis.
- Haptoglobin phenotype 2-2 overrepresentation in Cys282Tyr hemochromatotic patients
- Effects of re-arterialization on early graft function and regeneration in the rat model of heterotopic auxiliary liver transplantation.
- Association between the Cys282Tyr missense mutation and the haptoglobin phenotype polymorphism in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
- Serum creatine kinase activity is not a reliable marker for muscle damage in conditions associated with low extracellular glutathione concentration.
Distribution of lymphocyte subsets in bone marrow and peripheral blood is associated with haptoglobin type - Binding of haptoglobin to the B-cell lectin CD22.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(3). p.199-205 Mark(
- Haptoglobin polymorphism and chronic hepatitis C.
Quantitative nephelometric assay for determining alpha-foetoprotein evaluated.
1996) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 34(10). p.847-852 Mark(