- Serum vitamin C concentration is low in peripheral arterial disease and is associated with inflammation and severity of atherosclerosis (with comment: Vitamin C depletion linked to inflammation in peripheral artery disease. M. Larkin Lancet, 357, 2001, 1184).
- Angiotensin-I converting enzyme (ACE) gene polymorphism and the erythrocyte sodium-lithium countertransport in hypertension.
- Genetic polymorphisms and erythrocyte sodium-lithium countertransport in essential hypertension
- MN blood-group, a genetic-marker for essential arterial-hypertension in young-adults.
- MN bloodgroup, a genetic marker for arterial pressure height and body mass index in treated essential hypertension
- HAPTOGLOBIN POLYMORPHISM AND COMPLICATIONS IN ESTABLISHED ESSENTIAL ARTERIAL-HYPERTENSION.
- Calculation of acute myocardial infarction size making use of cumulative myoglobin release in serum
- Haptoglobin 2-2, a genetic marker for therapy resistance in established essential hypertension
Acute myocardial infarction size and myoglobin release into serum.
1992) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 30(12). p.823-830 Mark(
- The relation between haptoglobin polymorphism and therapeutic needs in essential arterial hypertension.