- Serum vitamin C concentration is low in peripheral arterial disease and is associated with inflammation and severity of atherosclerosis (with comment: Vitamin C depletion linked to inflammation in peripheral artery disease. M. Larkin Lancet, 357, 2001, 1184).
- Angiotensin-I converting enzyme (ACE) gene polymorphism and the erythrocyte sodium-lithium countertransport in hypertension.
- Genetic polymorphisms and erythrocyte sodium-lithium countertransport in essential hypertension
- MN blood-group, a genetic-marker for essential arterial-hypertension in young-adults.
- MN bloodgroup, a genetic marker for arterial pressure height and body mass index in treated essential hypertension
- HAPTOGLOBIN POLYMORPHISM AND COMPLICATIONS IN ESTABLISHED ESSENTIAL ARTERIAL-HYPERTENSION.
- Calculation of acute myocardial infarction size making use of cumulative myoglobin release in serum
- Haptoglobin 2-2, a genetic marker for therapy resistance in established essential hypertension
- The relation between haptoglobin polymorphism and therapeutic needs in essential arterial hypertension.
Acute myocardial infarction size and myoglobin release into serum.
1992) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 30(12). p.823-830 Mark(