- Histone H2B monoubiquitination is required to reach maximal transcript levels of circadian clock genes in Arabidopsis
- Is HUB1 a hub for plant fitness?
- The transcript elongation factor FACT affects Arabidopsis vegetative and reproductive development and genetically interacts with HUB1/2
- Impact of core histone modifications on transcriptional regulation and plant growth
- The Arabidopsis thaliana homolog of yeast BRE1 has a function in cell cycle regulation during early leaf and root growth
Genetic and epigenetic control of leaf size and shape
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PLANT DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY. 1(2). p.226-238 Mark(