Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- Teaching fractions in elementary school: an observational study
- Differences between Flemish and Chinese primary students' mastery of basic arithmetic operations
- A holistic model to infer mathematics performance: the interrelated impact of student, family and school context variables
- Preservice elementary school teachers' knowledge of fractions: a mirror of students' knowledge?
Curriculum sequencing and the acquisition of clock reading skills among Chinese and Flemish children
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS EDUCATION. 11(3). p.761-785 Mark(
- Teachers' views of mathematics textbook series in Flanders: does it (not) matter which mathematics textbook series schools choose?
- Clock reading: an underestimated topic in children with mathematics difficulties
- The quadratic relationship between socioeconomic status and learning performance in China by multilevel analysis: implications for policies to foster education equity
- Dyscalculie 'achter' de cijfers: kwalitatief onderzoek naar effectieve interventies t.a.v. dyscalculie