- Pre-service teachers as designers? A case study in the context of advertising literacy education.
- Promoting adolescents' moral advertising literacy in secondary education
- The design and implementation of learning paths in a learning management system
- Changing unsafe behaviour on social network sites: collaborative learning vs. individual reflection
- Differential impact of learning path based versus conventional instruction in science education
- Improving adolescents' advertising literacy through education : the perceptions of secondary education teachers.
- A qualitative study on learning and teaching with learning paths in a learning management system
- Decreasing risky behavior on social network sites: the impact of parental involvement in secondary education interventions
Developing educational materials about risks on social network sites: a design based research approach
2016) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 64(3). p.459-480 Mark(
- Het bevorderen van morele reclamewijsheid bij jongeren: Een interventiestudie in het secundair onderwijs