- Sagittal whole-body postural balance: the missing link between sagittal spinopelvic alignment and coronal plane trunk asymmetry?
- Multivariable modeling of factors associated with spinal pain in young adolescence
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a muscle functional MRI study
- Factors associated with low back pain before pubertal peak growth
- Measuring participation when combining subjective and objective variables: the development of the Ghent Participation Scale (GPS)
Static load bearing exercises of individuals with transfemoral amputation fitted with an osseointegrated implant: reliability of kinetic data
2015) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NEURAL SYSTEMS AND REHABILITATION ENGINEERING. 23(3). p.423-430 Mark(
- Whole-body sagittal alignment: too often neglected in research on the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial protocol to assess Traumeel injection vs dexamethasone injection in rotator cuff syndrome: the TRAumeel in ROtator cuff syndrome (TRARO) study protocol
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a mfMRI study