- Sagittal whole-body postural balance: the missing link between sagittal spinopelvic alignment and coronal plane trunk asymmetry?
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a muscle functional MRI study
- Factors associated with low back pain before pubertal peak growth
- Measuring participation when combining subjective and objective variables: the development of the Ghent Participation Scale (GPS)
Static load bearing exercises of individuals with transfemoral amputation fitted with an osseointegrated implant: reliability of kinetic data
2015) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NEURAL SYSTEMS AND REHABILITATION ENGINEERING. 23(3). p.423-430 Mark(
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial protocol to assess Traumeel injection vs dexamethasone injection in rotator cuff syndrome: the TRAumeel in ROtator cuff syndrome (TRARO) study protocol
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a mfMRI study
- Influence of motor imagery training on gait rehabilitation in sub-acute stroke: a randomized controlled trial
- Trunk extension exercises: how is trunk extensor muscle recruitment related to the exercise dosage?