- Safety and colonisation potential of a new multi-particulate pellet formulation for vaginal delivery of probiotic lactobacilli
- Influence of Tropical Climate Conditions on the Quality of Antihypertensive Drugs from Rwandan Pharmacies
- Development of fixed dose combination tablets containing zidovudine and lamivudine for paediatric applications
- Self-medication of upper gastrointestinal symptoms: a community pharmacy study
- IN VIVO EVALUATION OF THE VAGINAL DISTRIBUTION AND RETENTION OF A MULTI-PARTICULATE PELLET FORMULATION
A pilot study evaluating the safety of vaginal administration of a multi-particulate pellet formulation.
2009) European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 73(3). p.399-403 Mark(
- Taste-masked quinine sulphate pellets: bio-availability in adults and steady-state plasma concentrations in children with uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria
- The quality of antihypertensive drugs marketed in Rwanda
- Home medication cabinets and self-medication: A source of potential health threats?
- Pharmaceutical care for type 2 diabetic patients: a randomised controlled trial