- A model based analysis of IPEC dosing of paclitaxel in rats
Moisture and drug solid-state monitoring during a continuous drying process using empirical and mass balance models
2014) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 87(3). p.616-628 Mark(
- Hot-melt co-extrusion: requirements, challenges and opportunities for pharmaceutical applications
Visualization and understanding of the granulation liquid mixing and distribution during continuous twin screw granulation using NIR chemical imaging
2014) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 86(3). p.383-392 Mark(
- Process monitoring and visualization solutions for hot-melt extrusion: a review
- Validation of an in-line Raman spectroscopic method for continuous active pharmaceutical ingredient quantification during pharmaceutical hot-melt extrusion
- Effects of hyperthermia versus drug dose on toxicity and pharmacodynamics of oxaliplatin-based intraoperative chemoperfusion: results of a phase II trial
- Investigation of active pharmaceutical ingredient loss in pharmaceutical compounding of capsules
Mixing and transport during pharmaceutical twin-screw wet granulation: experimental analysis via chemical imaging
2014) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 87(2). p.279-289 Mark(
Raman spectroscopy and multivariate analysis for the rapid discrimination between native-like and non-native states in freeze-dried protein formulations
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 85(2). p.263-271 Mark(
- Real-time assessment of critical quality attributes of a continuous granulation process
Co-extrusion as manufacturing technique for multilayer mini-matrices with dual drug release
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 85(3). p.1157-1163 Mark(
Stability and repeatability of a continuous twin screw granulation and drying system
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 85(3B). p.1031-1038 Mark(
- Visualization and process understanding of material behavior in the extrusion barrel during a hot-melt extrusion process using Raman spectroscopy
Process analytical tools for monitoring, understanding, and control of pharmaceutical fluidized bed granulation: a review
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 83(1). p.2-15 Mark(
Formulation of poorly water-soluble drugs via coacervation: a pilot study using febantel
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 85(3). p.930-935 Mark(
Particle sizing measurements in pharmaceutical applications: comparison of in-process methods versus off-line methods
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 85(3). p.1006-1018 Mark(
- Solvent-free drug crystal engineering for drug nano- and micro suspensions
- Vaginal distribution and retention of tablets comprising starch-based multiparticulates: evaluation by colposcopy
Prilling of fatty acids as a continuous process for the development of controlled release multiparticulate dosage forms
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 85(3). p.587-596 Mark(
- Near-infrared spectroscopic evaluation of lyophilized viral vaccine formulations
- Optimization of drug delivery systems for intraperitoneal therapy to extend the residence time of the chemotherapeutic agent
- Gelucire 44/14 based immediate release formulations for poorly water-soluble drugs
Structural modifications of polymethacrylates: impact on thermal behavior and release characteristics of glassy solid solutions
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 85(3). p.1206-1214 Mark(
- Near-infrared spectroscopy for in-line monitoring of protein unfolding and its interactions with lyoprotectants during freeze-drying
Continuous twin screw granulation: influence of process variables on granule and tablet quality
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 82(1). p.205-211 Mark(
- Preparation and evaluation of sustained-release matrix tablets based on metoprolol and an acrylic carrier using injection moulding
- Polymeric multilayer capsule-mediated vaccination induces protective immunity against cancer and viral infection
- Surface-engineered polyelectrolyte multilayer capsules: synthetic vaccines mimicking microbial structure and function
- Engineered (hep/pARG)2 polyelectrolyte capsules for sustained release of bioactive TGF-β1
- Development of a fluid bed granulation process control strategy based on real-time process and product measurements
- Hot-melt extrusion developments in the pharmaceutical industry
Mechanistic modelling of the drying behaviour of single pharmaceutical granules
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 80(3). p.682-689 Mark(
- Effect of disintegrants on the properties of multiparticulate tablets comprising starch pellets and excipient granules
Co-extrusion as manufacturing technique for fixed-dose combination mini-matrices
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 81(3). p.683-689 Mark(
In-line NIR spectroscopy for the understanding of polymer-drug interaction during pharmaceutical hot-melt extrusion
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 81(1). p.230-237 Mark(
- Vaginal distribution and retention of a multiparticulate drug delivery system, assessed by gamma scintigraphy and magnetic resonance imaging
Prediction of quality attributes of continuously produced granules using complementary pat tools
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 82(2). p.429-436 Mark(
Sustained release from hot-melt extruded matrices based on ethylene vinyl acetate and polyethylene oxide
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 82(3). p.526-533 Mark(
- Development of a nanocrystalline Paclitaxel formulation for HIPEC treatment
- Poly(2-ethyl-2-oxazoline) as matrix excipient for drug formulation by hot melt extrusion and injection molding
Suitability of differently formulated dry powder Newcastle disease vaccines for mass vaccination of poultry
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 80(3). p.649-656 Mark(
- Engineered 3D microporous gelatin scaffolds to study cell migration
- Upscaling and in-line process monitoring via spectroscopic techniques of ethylene vinyl acetate hot-melt extruded formulations
- Sustained-release and swelling characteristics of xanthan gum/ethylcellulose-based injection moulded matrix tablets: in vitro and in vivo evaluation
Mechanistic modelling of fluidized bed drying processes of wet porous granules: a review
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 79(2). p.205-225 Mark(
- Chiral inversion of R(-) to S(+) ketoprofen in pigs
- Near infrared and Raman spectroscopy for the in-process monitoring of pharmaceutical production processes
Feasibility of the Ussing chamber technique for the determination of in vitro jejunal permeability of passively absorbed compounds in different animal species
2011) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 34(3). p.290-297 Mark(
- Species comparison of enantioselective oral bioavailability and pharmacokinetics of ketoprofen
- Mucosal irritation potential of polyelectrolyte multilayer capsules
- Modelling of drying processes of pharmaceutical granules
- Modelling of drying processes of pharmaceutical granules
Influence of polymer hydrolysis on adjuvant effect of Gantrez®AN nanoparticles: implications for oral vaccination
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 79(2). p.392-398 Mark(
- Adjuvant effect of Gantrez®AN nanoparticles during oral vaccination of piglets against F4+enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli
- Batch statistical process control of a fluid bed granulation process using in-line spatial filter velocimetry and product temperature measurements
- Polymeric multilayer capsules delivering biotherapeutics
- Real-time image-based investigation of spheronization and drying phenomena using different pellet formulations
- The adjuvant effect of Gantrez®AN nanoparticles on oral vaccination of pigs and mice with F4 fimbriae is strongly influenced by polymer degradation
Raman spectroscopy for the in-line polymer-drug quantification and solid state characterization during a pharmaceutical hot-melt extrusion process
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 77(1). p.158-163 Mark(
- Designing polymeric particles for antigen delivery
Ethylene vinyl acetate as matrix for oral sustained release dosage forms produced via hot-melt extrusion
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 77(2). p.297-305 Mark(
- Single-step formation of degradable intracellular biomolecule microreactors
- Antitumour efficacy of two paclitaxel formulations for hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) in an in vivo rat model
- Optimization of a pharmaceutical freeze-dried product and its process using an experimental design approach and innovative process analyzers
- Aminopeptidase N as a target for oral vaccine delivery
- Evaluation of medication adherence methods in the treatment of malaria in Rwandan infants
- Layer-by-layer incorporation of growth factors in decellularized aortic heart valve leaflets
- Polymeric multilayer capsules in drug delivery
- Adjustment of dosing of antimicrobial agents for bodyweight in adults
- A batch modelling approach to monitor a freeze-drying process using in-line Raman spectroscopy
- In vitro evaluation of gentamicin- and vancomycin-containing minitablets as a replacement for fortified eye drops
- In vivo toxicity and bioavailability of taxol (R) and a paclitaxel/beta-cyclodextrin formulation in a rat model during HIPEC
- A single step process for the synthesis of antigen laden thermosensitive microparticles
Evaluation of in-line spatial filter velocimetry as PAT monitoring tool for particle growth during fluid bed granulation
2010) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 76(1). p.138-146 Mark(
- Controlled crystallization of the lipophilic drug fenofibrate during freeze-drying: elucidation of the mechanism by in-line Raman spectroscopy
- Taste-masked quinine pamoate tablets for treatment of children with uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria
- Influence of surface topography and pore architecture of alkali-treated titanium on in vitro apatite deposition
- Adjuvant effect of Gantrez AN nanoparticles during oral vaccination with F4 fimbriae
- Species comparison of oral bioavailability, first-pass metabolism and pharmacokinetics of acetaminophen
Influence of reaction medium during synthesis of Gantrez® AN 119 nanoparticles for oral vaccination
2010) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 74(2). p.202-208 Mark(
Vancomycin release from poly(D,L-lactic acid) spray-coated hydroxyapatite fibers
2010) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 76(3). p.366-370 Mark(
- Facile two-step synthesis of porous antigen-loaded degradable polyelectrolyte microspheres
- Spray-dried powders of starch and crosslinked poly(acrylic acid) as carriers for nasal delivery of inactivated influenza vaccine
A pilot study evaluating the safety of vaginal administration of a multi-particulate pellet formulation.
2009) European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 73(3). p.399-403 Mark(
- Importance of using complementary process analyzers for the process monitoring, analysis, and understanding of freeze drying
- Detection of very small density fluctuations in pharmaceutical samples by application of the Modified Bronnikov Algorithm on micro-CT data
- Safety and colonisation potential of a new multi-particulate pellet formulation for vaginal delivery of probiotic lactobacilli
Comparison of two twin-screw extruders for continuous granulation
2009) European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 71(1). p.155-160 Mark(
- Influence of Tropical Climate Conditions on the Quality of Antihypertensive Drugs from Rwandan Pharmacies
- In-Line and Real-Time Process Monitoring of a Freeze Drying Process Using Raman and NIR Spectroscopy as Complementary Process Analytical Technology (PAT) Tools
- Starch phosphates prepared by reactive extrusion as a sustained release agent
- Effect on the nasal bioavailability of co-processing drug and bioadhesive carrier via spray-drying
- In vitro cytotoxicity of paclitaxel/β-cyclodextrin complexes for HIPEC
Modeling drug release from hot-melt extruded mini-matrices with constant and non-constant diffusivities
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 73(2). p.292-301 Mark(
In vivo evaluation of the vaginal distribution and retention of a multi-particulate pellet formulation
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 73(2). p.280-284 Mark(
Production of pellets via extrusion-spheronisation without the incorporation of microcrystalline cellulose: a critical review
2009) European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 71(1). p.38-46 Mark(
- Thermal decomposition of bioactive sodium titanate surfaces
- Influence of heat treatment on spray-dried mixtures of Amioca (R) starch and Carbopol (R) 974P used as carriers for nasal drug delivery
- Development of fixed dose combination tablets containing zidovudine and lamivudine for paediatric applications
Influence of polyethylene glycol/polyethylene oxide on the release characteristics of sustained-release ethylcellulose mini-matrices produced by hot-melt extrusion: in vitro and in vivo evaluations
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 72(2). p.463-470 Mark(
- Porous pellets as drug delivery system
Interspecies comparison of oral bioavailability and jejunal permeability of paracetamol in the framework of a veterinary biopharmaceutics classification system
2009) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 32(suppl. 1). p.125-126 Mark(
- Development of injection moulded matrix tablets based on mixtures of ethylcellulose and low-substituted hydroxypropylcellulose
Evaluation of injection moulding as a pharmaceutical technology to produce matrix tablets
2009) European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 71(1). p.145-154 Mark(
Influence of formulation and process parameters on the release characteristics of ethylcellulose sustained-release mini-matrices produced by hot-melt extrusion
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 69(1). p.312-319 Mark(
Effect of maltodextrin and superdisintegrant in directly compressible powder mixtures prepared via co-spray drying
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 68(2). p.277-282 Mark(
In-vitro and in-vivo evaluation of enteric-coated starch-based pellets prepared via extrusion/spheronisation
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 70(1). p.302-312 Mark(
Optimisation of an enteric coated, layered multi-particulate formulation for ileal delivery of viable recombinant Lactococcus lactis
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 69(3). p.969-976 Mark(
- Raman spectroscopy as a process analytical technology (PAT) tool for the in-line monitoring and understanding of a powder blending process
- Validation of a continuous granulation process using a twin-screw extruder
- The quality of antihypertensive drugs marketed in Rwanda
- Taste-masked quinine sulphate pellets: bio-availability in adults and steady-state plasma concentrations in children with uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria
- Vaccination of broiler chickens with dispersed dry powder vaccines as an alternative for liquid spray and aerosol vaccination
Coprocessing via spray drying as a formulation platform to improve the compactability of various drugs
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 69(1). p.320-334 Mark(
- Opportunities for digitally encoded microcarriers in pharmacy and cell-based assays
- Mixture design applied to optimize a directly compressible powder produced via cospray drying
- WGA-conjugated silica nanoparticles: development and association to Caco-2 cells
- Porous pellets as carriers of F4 fimbriae used for oral vaccination of suckling piglets against enterotoxigenic Escherchia coli infections
Process design applied to optimise a directly compressible powder produced via a continuous manufacturing process
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 68(3). p.760-770 Mark(
The addition of calcium ions to starch/Carbopol (R) mixtures enhances the nasal bioavailability of insulin
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 68(2). p.201-206 Mark(
Evaluation of the in vivo behaviour of gentamicin sulphate ocular mini-tablets in ponies
2007) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 30(5). p.470-476 Mark(
Correlation between the permeability of metoprolol tartrate through plasticized isolated ethylcellulose/hydroxypropyl methylcellulose films and drug release from reservoir pellets
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 67(2). p.485-490 Mark(
- Compounding of vitamin A, D-3, E and K-3 supplements for cystic fibrosis patients: formulation and stability study
Immediate release of poorly soluble drugs from starch-based pellets prepared via extrusion/spheronisation
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 67(3). p.715-724 Mark(
Paclitaxel/β-cyclodextrin complexes for hyperthermic peritoneal perfusion: formulation and stability
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 66(3). p.391-397 Mark(
- Implementation of a process analytical technology system in a freeze-drying process using Raman Spectroscopy for in-line process monitoring
Quinine sulphate pellets for flexible pediatric drug dosing: Formulation development and evaluation of taste-masking efficiency using the electronic tongue
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 66(3). p.460-465 Mark(
- Raman spectroscopic method for the determination of medroxyprogesterone acetate in a pharmaceutical suspension: validation of quantifying abilities, uncertainty assessment and comparison with the high performance liquid chromatography reference method
- A strategy to implement a PAT system in a pharmaceutical production process: a case study: freeze-drying
Development of directly compressible powders via co-spray drying
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 67(1). p.220-226 Mark(
Porous hydroxyapatite tablets as carriers for low-dosed drugs
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 67(2). p.498-506 Mark(
Development of starch-based pellets via extrusion/spheronisation
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 66(1). p.83-94 Mark(
- Digitally encoded drug tablets to combat counterfeiting
- Spray drying of an attenuated live Newcastle disease vaccine virus intended for respiratory mass vaccination of poultry
- Influence of particle size on the quantitative determination of salicylic acid in a pharmaceutical ointment using FT-Raman spectroscopy
- Deposition of differently sized airborne microspheres in the respiratory tract of chickens
- Melt granulation using a twin-screw extruder: A case study
Xanthan gum to tailor drug release of sustained-release ethylcellulose mini-matrices prepared via hot-melt extrusion: in vitro and in vivo evaluation
2006) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 63(3). p.320-330 Mark(
The Biopharmaceutics Classification System in veterinary medicine: pH-solubility relationship of analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs
2006) Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics. Supplement. 29. p.287-288 Mark(
- Influence of deposition and spray pattern of nasal powders on insulin bioavailability
- Raman spectroscopy as a process analytical technology tool for the understanding and the quantitative in-line monitoring of the homogenization process of a pharmaceutical suspension
- Starch/Carbopol (R) spray-dried mixtures as excipients for oral sustained drug delivery
- Tablets prepared by single-step granulation/tabletting: Interparticulate binding mechanism and stability
- Continuous granulation in the pharmaceutical industry
- Liquid chromatographic-mass spectrometric assay for simultaneous pyrimethamine and sulfadoxine determination in human plasma samples
- Production of enteric capsules by means of hot-melt extrusion
- Human bioavailability of propranolol from a matrix-in-cylinder system with a HPMC-Gelucire (R) core
- Impact du climat tropical sur la stabilité des médicaments: cas de l'acide acétylsalicylique et du paracétamol échantilonnés sur le marché rwandais
- Extrusion granulation and high shear granulation of different grades of lactose and highly dosed drugs: A comparative study
Single-step granulation/tabletting of different grades of lactose: a comparison with high shear granulation and compression
2004) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 58(1). p.77-82 Mark(
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of a matrix-in-cylinder system for sustained drug delivery
- Influence of the punch diameter and curvature on the yield pressure of MCC-compacts during Heckel analysis
- In-line monitoring of a pharmaceutical blending process using FT-Raman spectroscopy
- Continuous processing of pharmaceuticals
- Bioavailability of ibuprofen from hot-melt extruded mini-matrices
- Hot-melt extruded ethylcellulose cylinders containing a HPMC-gelucire((R)) core for sustained drug delivery
- The quality of essential antimicrobial and antimalarial drugs marketed in Rwanda and Tanzania: influence of tropical storage conditions on in vitro dissolution
- Compaction of enteric-coated pellets: influence of formulation and process parameters on tablet properties and in vivo evaluation
- Twin screw granulation as a simple and efficient tool for continuous wet granulation
- Development and validation of a direct, non-destructive quantitative method for medroxyprogesterone acetate in a pharmaceutical suspension using FT-Raman spectroscopy
- Formes orales matricielles et multiparticulaires utilisant l'extrusion à chaud
- Development and evaluation of sustained release mini-matrices prepared via hot melt extrusion
- Drug formulations intended for the global market should be tested for stability under tropical climatic conditions
- Reduced availability of trimethoprim/sodium sulfadiazin and doxycyclin hyclate in drinking water systems
- Continuous twin screw extrusion for the wet granulation of lactose.
- Scaling-up of a lactose wet granulation process in Mi-Pro high shear mixers.
- In vitro evaluation of the quality of essential drugs on the Tanzanian market.
- Near-infrared FT-Raman spectroscopy as a rapid analytical tool for the determination of diltiazem hydrochloride in tablets.
- Direct compression properties of melt-extruded isomalt.
- Direct compression and moulding properties of co-extruded isomalt/drug mixtures.
- Wax beads as cushioning agents during the compression of coated diltiazem pellets.
Development and in vitro evaluation of an enteric-coated multiparticulate drug delivery system for the administration of piroxicam to dogs.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 54(3). p.343-348 Mark(
- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide from isomalt-based moulded tablets.
- In vivo evaluation of matrix pellets containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Characterization of ibuprofen as a nontraditional plasticizer of ethyl cellulose.
- An oral controlled release matrix pellet formulation containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
Cold extrusion as a continuous single-step granulation and tabletting process.
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 52(3). p.359-368 Mark(
- Characterisation and disintegration properties of irradiated starch.
- Matrix mini-tablets based on starch/microcrystalline wax mixtures.
- A validated HPLC method for the determination of thiazinamium methylsulphate in pharmaceutical preparations.
- Bioavailability of ibuprofen from matrix mini-tablets based on a mixture of starch and microcrystalline wax.
- Pharmacokinetics of florfenicol after treatment of pigs with single oral or intramuscular doses or with medicated feed for three days.
- Characterization and Evaluation of Isolmalt Performance in Direct Compression.
- Optimization of the processing of matrix pellets based on the combination of waxes and starch using experimental design.
- Bioavailability of ibuprofen from matrix pellets based on the combination of waxes and starch derivatives.
- Influence of processing on the characteristics of matrix pellets based on microcrystalline waxes and starch derivatives.
- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide from pellets, made by extrusion/spheronisation, containing polyethylene glycol 400 as a dissolution enhancer.
- Influence of impeller design, method of screen perforation and perforation geometry on the quality of pellets made by extrusion-spheronisation.
- Influence of the impeller design, the method of screen perforation and the perforation geometry on the quality of pellets made by extrusion-spheronisation
- Matrix pellets based on the combination of waxes, starches and maltodextrins
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of a xanthan gum-n-octenylsuccinate starch matrix tablet containing ibuprofen as a model drug.
- Matrix pellets based on the combination of waxes, starches and maltodextrins.
- Matrix pellets based on the combination of waxes, starches and malto dextrins
- Extrusion-spheronisation - A literature-review.
- Influence of the impeller design, the method of screen perforation and the perforation geometry on pellet quality made by extrusion-spheronisation
- PARAMETERS INFLUENCING GRANULE QUALITY USING A CONTINUOUS GRANULATOR.
- The influence of the extrusion screen on pellet quality using an instrumented basket extruder.
- Enhancement of in-vitro drug release using PEG 400 and PEG 40 hydrogenated castor-oil in pellets made by extrusion/speronisation.