- Chiral inversion of R(-) to S(+) ketoprofen in pigs
- Species comparison of enantioselective oral bioavailability and pharmacokinetics of ketoprofen
Feasibility of the Ussing chamber technique for the determination of in vitro jejunal permeability of passively absorbed compounds in different animal species
2011) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 34(3). p.290-297 Mark(
- Species comparison of oral bioavailability, first-pass metabolism and pharmacokinetics of acetaminophen
Interspecies comparison of oral bioavailability and jejunal permeability of paracetamol in the framework of a veterinary biopharmaceutics classification system
2009) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 32(suppl. 1). p.125-126 Mark(
The Biopharmaceutics Classification System in veterinary medicine: pH-solubility relationship of analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs
2006) Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics. Supplement. 29. p.287-288 Mark(
- Drug administration to poultry.
- Liquid chromatographic separation of doxycycline and 4-epidoxycycline in a tissue depletion study of doxycycline in turkeys.
- Pharmacokinetics and efficacy of amoxycillin in the treatment of an experimental Streptococcus bovis infection in racing pigeons (Columba livia)
- Administration of doxycycline hydrochloride via drinking water to turkeys under laboratory and field conditions.