- In-Line and Real-Time Process Monitoring of a Freeze Drying Process Using Raman and NIR Spectroscopy as Complementary Process Analytical Technology (PAT) Tools
- Importance of using complementary process analyzers for the process monitoring, analysis, and understanding of freeze drying
In-vitro and in-vivo evaluation of enteric-coated starch-based pellets prepared via extrusion/spheronisation
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 70(1). p.302-312 Mark(
- Raman spectroscopy as a process analytical technology (PAT) tool for the in-line monitoring and understanding of a powder blending process
- Influence of particle size on the quantitative determination of salicylic acid in a pharmaceutical ointment using FT-Raman spectroscopy
- Implementation of a process analytical technology system in a freeze-drying process using Raman Spectroscopy for in-line process monitoring
- A strategy to implement a PAT system in a pharmaceutical production process: a case study: freeze-drying
- Raman spectroscopic method for the determination of medroxyprogesterone acetate in a pharmaceutical suspension: validation of quantifying abilities, uncertainty assessment and comparison with the high performance liquid chromatography reference method
- Raman spectroscopy as a process analytical technology tool for the understanding and the quantitative in-line monitoring of the homogenization process of a pharmaceutical suspension
- Quantitative determination of p-aminosalicylic acid and its degradation product m-aminophenol in pellets by ion-pair high-performance liquid chromatography applying the monolithic Chromolith Speedrod RP-18e column
- In-line monitoring of a pharmaceutical blending process using FT-Raman spectroscopy
- Development and validation of a direct, non-destructive quantitative method for medroxyprogesterone acetate in a pharmaceutical suspension using FT-Raman spectroscopy
- Newer analytical chemistry teaching approaches at the pharmaceutical faculty of the Ghent University
- Comparison of morphine and hydromorphone analysis on reversed phase columns with different diameters
- Applications of Raman spectroscopy in pharmaceutical analysis.
- Application of the restricted-access precolumn packing material alkyl-diol silica in a column-switching system for the determination of ketoprofen enantiomers in horse plasma.
- A validated HPLC method for the determination of thiazinamium methylsulphate in pharmaceutical preparations.
- Direct HPLC analysis of ketoprofen in horse plasma applying an ADS-restricted access-phase.
- Comparative narrow-bore high-performance liquid chromatographic determination of ketoprofen in horse plasma
- Narrow-bore reversed-phase liquid chromatography of metronidazole benzoate and its hydrolysis products
- Application of the restricted-access precolumn packing material alkyl-diol silica (ADS) in a column switching system for the determination of ketoprofen in horse plasma
Bioavailability of ketoprofen in horses after rectal administration.
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(5). p.359-363 Mark(