- Three-dimensional fluorescence recovery after photobleaching with the confocal scanning laser microscope
- On the transport of lipoplexes through cystic fibrosis sputum.
- Pegylated GL67 lipoplexes retain their gene transfection activity after exposure to components of CF mucus.
Structural alterations of gene complexes by cystic fibrosis sputum.
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 164(3). p.486-493 Mark(
- Interactions between oligonucleotides and cationic polymers investigated by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
- The physical properties of biogels and their permeability for macromolecular drugs and colloidal drug carriers.
Cystic fibrosis sputum. A barrier to the transport of nanospheres.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 162(5). p.1905-1911 Mark(
- Complex formation between cationic polymethacrylates and oligonucleotides.