- Mobility and stability of gene complexes in biogels
- Pegylated GL67 lipoplexes retain their gene transfection activity after exposure to components of CF mucus.
- On the transport of lipoplexes through cystic fibrosis sputum.
Structural alterations of gene complexes by cystic fibrosis sputum.
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 164(3). p.486-493 Mark(
- Interactions between oligonucleotides and cationic polymers investigated by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
- Complex formation between cationic polymethacrylates and oligonucleotides.
Cystic fibrosis sputum. A barrier to the transport of nanospheres.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 162(5). p.1905-1911 Mark(
- The physical properties of biogels and their permeability for macromolecular drugs and colloidal drug carriers.