Metal in-diffusion during Fe and co-germanidation of germanium
2008) GETTERING AND DEFECT ENGINEERING IN SEMICONDUCTOR TECHNOLOGY XII. 131-133. p.47-52 Mark(
- Study of metal-related deep-level defects in germanide Schottky barriers on n-type germanium
- Point-defect generation in ni-, pd-, and pt-germanide Schottky barriers on n-type germanium
- Point-defect generation in Ni-,Pd-, and Pt-germanided Schottky barriers on n-type germanium
- Deep level transient spectroscopy study of Pd and Pt sputtering damage in n-type germanium
- A deep-level transient spectroscopy study of Co- and Ni-germanided n-type germanium
- Deep level transient spectroscopy study of nickel-germanide Schottky barriers on n-type germanium
- Electrical characterization of Ar-ion-bombardment-induced damage in Au/Si and PtSi/Si Schottky barrier contacts.
- A BEEM study of PtSi Schottky contacts on ion-milled Si
- A study of electrically active defects created in p-InP by CH4:H-2 reactive ion etching.