- Older offenders deemed criminally irresponsible in Flanders (Belgium): descriptive results from a retrospective case note study
- Interview met Dr. Rini (Adriana Johanna) Wilmink: een pionier in de orthopedagogiek van de Lage Landen
- The development of the therapeutic community for addictions in Denmark: a short report based on an interview with Hanne Holm Hage-Ali
- In diversitate unitas: onderwijs, onderzoek en dienstverlening aan de vakgroep Orthopedagogiek, Universiteit Gent
- 'Everyone respects each other': the experience of persons with a dual diagnosis visiting Villa Voortman, a meeting centre in the city of Ghent
- Villa Voortman: carte blanche or not ?
- Social inclusion of persons with ID and challenging behavior and/or mental health problems: what can we learn from support practices in the field of ID and allied disciplines?
- Keep an eye on your friends, even when you don’t know them”: Drug use and harm reduction in the Goa trance scene in Belgium
Treatment and control: a qualitative study of older mentally ill offenders' perceptions on their detention and care trajectory
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OFFENDER THERAPY AND COMPARATIVE CRIMINOLOGY. 59(9). p.964-985 Mark(
- Toward a culturally sensitive conceptualization of resilience: participatory research with war-affected communities in northern Uganda