- Comparison of data-driven Takagi-Sugeno models of rainfall-discharge dynamics
- Use of in-situ and remotely sensed observations for the optimization of hydrologic model results
Assessing the applicability of hydrologic information from radar imagery
2003) NATO Science Series IV Earth and Environmental Sciences. 23. p.201-210 Mark(
Water table profiles and discharges for an inclined ditch-drained aquifer under temporally variable recharge
2003) JOURNAL OF IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE ENGINEERING-ASCE. 129(2). p.93-99 Mark(
Analytical solution for transient water table heights and outflows from inclined ditch-drained terrains.
2002) JOURNAL OF IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE ENGINEERING-ASCE. 128(6). p.358-364 Mark(
- A metahillslope model based on an analytical solution to a linearized Boussinesq equation for temporally variable recharge rates.
- Assessing the effect of the assimilation of in-situ observed soil moisture values on hydrologically modeled latent heat fluxes
- Improvement of TOPLATS-based discharge predictions through assimilation of ERS-based remotely sensed soil moisture values.
- On the improvement of discharge predictions through assimilation of ERS-based soil moisture data
- The importance of the spatial patterns of remotely sensed soil moisture in the improvement of discharge predictions for small-scale basins through data assimilation.