- Use of in-situ and remotely sensed observations for the optimization of hydrologic model results
- Comparison of data-driven Takagi-Sugeno models of rainfall-discharge dynamics
Water table profiles and discharges for an inclined ditch-drained aquifer under temporally variable recharge
2003) JOURNAL OF IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE ENGINEERING-ASCE. 129(2). p.93-99 Mark(
Assessing the applicability of hydrologic information from radar imagery
2003) NATO Science Series IV Earth and Environmental Sciences. 23. p.201-210 Mark(
- Assessing the effect of the assimilation of in-situ observed soil moisture values on hydrologically modeled latent heat fluxes
- Improvement of TOPLATS-based discharge predictions through assimilation of ERS-based remotely sensed soil moisture values.
- A metahillslope model based on an analytical solution to a linearized Boussinesq equation for temporally variable recharge rates.
Analytical solution for transient water table heights and outflows from inclined ditch-drained terrains.
2002) JOURNAL OF IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE ENGINEERING-ASCE. 128(6). p.358-364 Mark(
- The importance of the spatial patterns of remotely sensed soil moisture in the improvement of discharge predictions for small-scale basins through data assimilation.
- On the improvement of discharge predictions through assimilation of ERS-based soil moisture data