- High content analysis of human fibroblast cell cultures after exposure to space radiation
- Digital titration: automated image acquisition and analysis of load and growth of Chlamydophila psittaci
- The foton M3 RADCELLS experiment on the impact of space conditions on human fibroblasts: analysis of 90 chemokines present in the culture supernatants
- Digital Titration: Automated Image Acquisition and Analysis of Chlamydial Load and Growth
- Effects of cosmic radiation and microgravity on human dermal fibroblasts during the foton M3 mission
- Simultaneous in situ profiling of DNA lesion endpoints based on image cytometry and a single cell database approach
Biotechnological developments for the assessment of radiobiological impact of cosmic radiation during the Belgian Soyuz flight to the International Space Station
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 63(3). p.31-34 Mark(
- The analysis of nuclear tracks with confocal microscopy and image restoration.
- The use of confocal microscopy in assessing impact of galactic cosmic radiation on a single cell level.
- Using confocal microscopy and image restoration for the analysis of nuclear tracks.