- Circulating oxidized low-density lipoprotein: a biomarker of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular risk?
- Systemic telomere length and preclinical atherosclerosis: the Asklepios study
- Oxidized low-density lipoprotein cholesterol is associated with decreases in cardiac function independent of vascular alterations
- Lower red blood cell counts in middle-aged subjects with shorter peripheral blood leukocyte telomere length
- Telomere length and cardiovascular risk factors in a middle-aged population free of overt cardiovascular disease
- Paternal age at birth is an important determinant of offspring telomere length
Rationale, design, methods and baseline characteristics of the Asklepios Study
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CARDIOVASCULAR PREVENTION & REHABILITATION. 14(2). p.179-191 Mark(