- Effects of nitrogen deficiency on leaf chlorophyll fluorescence parameters in two olive tree cultivars 'Meski' and 'Koroneiki'
- Determining the optimal nighttime air temperature for Phalaenopsis during the vegetative stage
- Nondestructive determination of nitrogen and chlorophyll content in olive tree leaves and the relation with photosynthesis and fluorescence parameters
- Seasonal variation of photosynthesis and photosynthetic efficiency in Phalaenopsis
- Detailed analysis of double girdling effects on stem diameter variations and sap flow in young oak trees
- Effects of nitrogen deficiency on leaf photosynthesis, carbohydrate status and biomass production in two olive cultivars 'Meski' and 'Koroneiki'
- Diurnal cycle of chlorophyll fluorescence in Phalaenopsis
- Temperature integration of Hedera helix L.: Quality aspects and growth response
- Growth response of Hedera helix L. to temperature integration
Growth response of Hedera helix L. to temperature integration
2007) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 72(1). p.255-258 Mark(