The actin propulsive machinery: The proteome of Listeria monocytogenes tails
2008) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 375(2). p.194-199 Mark(
- IL-29 Is proteomics heading towards medicine?
- Chromatographic isolation of methionine-containing peptides for gel-free proteome analysis: identification of more than 800 Escherichia coli proteins
- Protein identification based on matrix assisted laser desorption/ionization-post source decay-mass spectrometry.
- Sample preparation procedures for ultrasensitive protein identification by PSD-MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry
- Peptides adsorbed on reverse-phase chromatographic beads as targets for femtomole sequencing by post-source decay matrix assisted laser desorption ionization-reflectron time of flight mass spectrometry (MALDI-RETOF-MS).
- Structural analysis and identification of gel-purified proteins, available in the femtomole range, using a novel computer program for peptide sequence assignment, by matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization reflectron time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- An agarose-based gel-concentration system for microsequence and mass spectrometric characterization of proteins previously purified in polyacrylamide gels starting at low picomole levels.