- Proteomic analysis of Arabidopsis seed germination and priming.
- Protein identification based on matrix assisted laser desorption/ionization-post source decay-mass spectrometry.
- Peptides adsorbed on reverse-phase chromatographic beads as targets for femtomole sequencing by post-source decay matrix assisted laser desorption ionization-reflectron time of flight mass spectrometry (MALDI-RETOF-MS).
- GRASP65, a protein involved in the stacking of Golgi cisternae.
- Tmp21 and p24A, two type I proteins enriched in pancreatic microsomal membranes, are members of a protein family involved in vesicular trafficking.
Molecular characterization of the human peroxisomal branched-chain acyl-CoA oxidase: cDNA cloning, chromosomal assignment, tissue distribution, and evidence for the absence of the protein in Zellweger syndrome.
1996) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 93(24). p.13748-13753 Mark(
- Human 2-D PAGE databases for proteome analysis in health and disease: http://biobase.dk/cgi-bin/celis.
- Mammalian peroxisomal acyl-CoA oxidases. III. Molecular cloning and further characterization of human branched chain acyl-CoA oxidase
- Structural analysis and identification of gel-purified proteins, available in the femtomole range, using a novel computer program for peptide sequence assignment, by matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization reflectron time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Cloning of two proteins representing different subfamilies of a novel type / transmembrane protein family involved in vesicular trafficking