The actin propulsive machinery: The proteome of Listeria monocytogenes tails
2008) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 375(2). p.194-199 Mark(
- Proteome analysis of human mesothelial cells during epithelial to mesenchymal transitions induced by shed menstrual effluent
- The HIF prolyl hydroxylase PHD3 is a potential substrate of the TRiC chaperonin
- Identification of proteins undergoing glutathionylation in oxidatively stressed hepatocytes and hepatoma cells
- IL-29 Is proteomics heading towards medicine?
Identification by redox proteomics of glutathionylated proteins in oxidatively stressed human T lymphocytes.
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(6). p.3505-3510 Mark(
- Proteomics of Arabidopsis seed germination. A comparative study of wild-type and gibberellin-deficient seeds.
- Importance of methionine biosynthesis for Arabidopsis seed germination and seedling growth.
- Fragmin60 encodes an actin-binding protein with a C2 domain and controls actin Thr-203 phosphorylation in Physarum plasmodia and sclerotia.
- Chromatographic isolation of methionine-containing peptides for gel-free proteome analysis: identification of more than 800 Escherichia coli proteins