- Determining geometric primitives for a 3D GIS: easy as 1D, 2D, 3D?
The use of terrestrial laser scanning for measurements in shallow-water: correction of the 3D coordinates of the point cloud
2015) 15th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, Proceedings. informatics, geoinformatics and remote sensing Conference proceedings Volume 1. p.1203-1210 Mark(
- Comparison of terrestrial laster scanning and photo modelling for the documentation of cultural heritage
- Mobile mapping for the 3D-modelling of intertidal zones of beaches
- Google Earth and KML as GIS tools for 3D archaeological models
- Detailed recording of gully morphology in 3D through image-based modelling
- Reconsidering the role of Thorikos within the Laurion silver mining area (Attica, Greece) through hydrological analyses
- Feasibility study of the use of bathymetric surface modelling techniques for intertidal zones of beaches
- Accurate and cost-efficient 3D modelling using motorized hexacopter, helium balloons and photo modelling: a case study
- Helium balloons for 3D modelling: off to a flying start?