4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- Recovery of the aerial photographs of Ethiopia in the 1930s
- Spatiotemporal data as the foundation for an archaeological stratigraphy extraction and management system
- Determining geometric primitives for a 3D GIS: easy as 1D, 2D, 3D?
- Mobile mapping for the 3D-modelling of intertidal zones of beaches
- Google Earth and KML as GIS tools for 3D archaeological models
- The demand for hydrographic surveyors in the Benelux
- Using image-based modelling (SfM-MVS) to produce a 1935 ortho-mosaic of the Ethiopian highlands
- Highly detailed 3D modelling of Mayan cultural heritage using an UAV
- Helium balloons for 3D modelling: off to a flying start?