- 3D modelling Yar City : application of UAVs for archaeological research
- Recovery of the aerial photographs of Ethiopia in the 1930s
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- Development of an efficient approach of archaeological heritage in the intertidal zone of the Belgian North Sea
- Spatiotemporal data as the foundation for an archaeological stratigraphy extraction and management system
- Preserving the Ancient Ruins of Yar City through 3D modelling with UAV imagery
- Unlocking heritage data through a flexible data model and geo-application
- Modelling Yar City on the fly: applying UAVs for the creation of archaeological 3D models.
- Determining geometric primitives for a 3D GIS: easy as 1D, 2D, 3D?
- Mobile mapping for the 3D-modelling of intertidal zones of beaches