- Absence of cardiovascular manifestations in a haploinsufficient TGFBR1 mouse model
- Longitudinal follow-up of ascending versus abdominal aortic aneurysm formation in angiotensin II-infused ApoE -/- mice
- Comparison between mouse specific CFD and FSI simulations of the carotid bifurcation
- A comparison of different methods to determine aortic pulse wave velocity in aneurysmatic and control mice
- A computational method to assess the in vivo stresses and unloaded configuration of patient-specific blood vessels
- Characterization of cardiovascular involvement in pseudoxanthoma elasticum families
- In vivo visualisation and reconstruction of the mouse cerebral vasculature using contrast enhanced micro-CT
- In vivo modeling of aortic aneurysm in mice: towards engineering solutions for medical questions
Haemodynamic impact of stent–vessel (mal)apposition following carotid artery stenting: mind the gaps!
2013) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 16(6). p.648-659 Mark(
- Aortic hemodynamics and their role in aneurysm location: can mice provide more insight?