- Performance comparison of ultrasound-based methods to assess aortic diameter and stiffness in normal and aneurysmal mice
A multi-angle plane wave imaging approach for high frequency 2D flow visualization in small animals: simulation study in the murine arterial system
2014) 2014 IEEE INTERNATIONAL ULTRASONICS SYMPOSIUM (IUS). p.1710-1713 Mark(
- Wall tracking for the assessment of aortic distensibility during a follow up of 49 days in Angiotensin II-infused ApoE-/- mice
- Effect of the degree of LAD stenosis on 'competitive flow' and flow field characteristics in LIMA-to-LAD bypass surgery
- Validation of the arteriograph working principle: questions still remain: reply 2
- Validation of the arteriograph working principle: questions still remain
- Numerical model for CFD-simulation of the flow field in the anastomosis region of coronary bypasses
- Comparative aspects of non-invasive assessment of cardiovascular function in human and mouse by high-frequency ultrasound
- The Arteriograph: correlated to aortic stiffness, but measuring axillo-brachial artery stiffness?
- The Arteriograph: measuring axillo-brachial rather than aortic stiffness?