- Pharmacologic activation of tumor hypoxia: a means to increase tumor 2-deoxy-2-[18F]fluoro-D-glucose uptake?
- 99mTc-labeled tricarbonyl His-CNA35 as an imaging agent for the detection of tumor vasculature
- Metabolic correlates of tumour hypoxia in malignant canine mammary carcinoma
- Carbonic anhydrase IX expression correlates with FDG uptake by primary non-small cell lung cancer
- Combined effect of EPO and radiotherapy on the expression of endogenous molecular markers of tumor metabolism and metastasis
Molecular imaging of hypoxia with radiolabelled agents
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 36(10). p.1674-1686 Mark(