- Characterization of the in vivo immune network of IDO, tryptophan metabolism, PD-L1, and CTLA-4 in circulating immune cells in melanoma
- A short dermoscopy training increases diagnostic performance in both inexperienced and experienced dermatologists
- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
Clinical profile of generalized vitiligo patients with associated autoimmune/autoinflammatory diseases
2014) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 28(6). p.741-746 Mark(
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma: an early marker of resistance to immune control?
The effect of CD8+tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes on sentinel lymph node immune status
2013) JOURNAL DER DEUTSCHEN DERMATOLOGISCHEN GESELLSCHAFT. 11(suppl. 7). p.17-18 Mark(
- The distribution pattern of segmental vitiligo: clues for somatic mosaicism
- miR-145 overexpression suppresses the migration and invasion of metastatic melanoma cells
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase, a new prognostic marker in sentinel lymph nodes of melanoma patients