- A phase II trial of stereotactic body radiotherapy with concurrent anti-PD1 treatment in metastatic melanoma : evaluation of clinical and immunologic response
- Successful treatment of HCV-associated B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas with direct-acting antiviral agents
- Characterization of the in vivo immune network of IDO, tryptophan metabolism, PD-L1, and CTLA-4 in circulating immune cells in melanoma
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma
- A short dermoscopy training increases diagnostic performance in both inexperienced and experienced dermatologists
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma : an early marker of resistance to immune control?
Clinical profile of generalized vitiligo patients with associated autoimmune/autoinflammatory diseases
2014) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 28(6). p.741-746 Mark(
- miR-145 overexpression suppresses the migration and invasion of metastatic melanoma cells
- The distribution pattern of segmental vitiligo: clues for somatic mosaicism